2024 Tuition Rates
SCMS is a three-year commitment. First- and second-year students attend one in-person and two live-virtual terms per year. Third-year students attend one in-person term for their final school year.
The market value of SCMS tuition is over $5,000 per year. Your support of the credit union system through state or regional association or CUNA membership allows us to provide this exceptional experience.
Early Bird Tuition (before May 27)
$3,700 per student
Regular Tuition (May 27 - June 14)
$4,200 per student
After June 14, additional fees may apply.
- In-person and virtual-live course instruction, plus pre-recorded microlearning courses
- Comprehensive course materials
- A cuLEAD360 annual subscription ($300 value)
- In-person term (July)
- 5-night stay in suite-style dorm
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Orientation dinner
- Commencement brunch and ceremony for third-year students
- Year-round, individual, student counseling/mentoring
- Travel and some meals for in-person term
- Early Arrival – one additional dorm night - $80 (non-refundable). Reserve no later than June 14.
- Up to $100 for textbooks
- Up to $150 for required class-hosted networking activities
- Optional scholarship fundraising activities
Tuition is paid annually at the time of enrollment by credit card. Payment of tuition secures a student’s spot.
First-year admission applications are accepted through March 4, 2024. Applicants are notified of acceptance by April 8, 2024. Wait for the acceptance notification before paying tuition.
Second and third-year students do not need to complete the Admission process. Register today at https://cornerstone.swoogo.com/24SCMS.
All cancellations must be received in writing by May 27 to receive a full refund. Cancellation made between May 28 and June 14 will receive a refund less a $1,500 academic administration fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after June 14. Substitutions for first-year students will be accepted prior to June 14.
Please email the student's name, company or credit union name, email address, and a brief explanation of the cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwest CUNA Management School
reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances. If the school is rescheduled to another date or modified (in-person or virtual), tuition will automatically transfer. If the school is rescheduled or the location is changed and you are unable to attend, tuition will be refunded.
Contact SCMS Leadership Team at email@example.com for additional information.