Note for incoming first-year students: your admission form must be approved before tuition may be paid.
Tuition is paid at the time of enrollment. Applications and enrollment open Jan. 2022.
2022 Tuition Rates
SCMS is a three-year commitment. First- and second-year students attend one in-person and two virtual-live terms (Fall 2022 and Spring 2023) for the current school year. Third-year students attend one in-person and one virtual-live term (Spring 2022) for their final school year.
Tuition is paid annually.
Early Bird Tuition (before May 30)
$3,600 per student
Regular Tuition (June 1 - June 24)
$4,100 per student
After June 24, additional fees may apply.
- In-person, virtual-live, and pre-recorded microlearning course instruction
- Comprehensive course materials
- a cuLEAD360 annual subscription ($300 value).
- In-person term (July)
- 5-night stay in dorm
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Orientation dinner
- Commencement brunch and ceremony for third-year students
- Year-round, individual, student counseling/mentoring
- Travel and some meals for in-person term
- Up to $100 for text books
- Up to $150 for class-hosted activities
- Optional scholarship fundraising activities
All cancellations must be received in writing by May 22 to receive a $1,500 refund. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after June 1. Substitutions for first year students will be accepted prior to June 15.
Please provide the student name, email address, and a brief explanation of the cancellation via email to Janine McBee, SCMS Director.
Contact Janine McBee, CUDE at 469-385-6634 for additional information.