Incoming first-year students: your admission form must be approved before tuition may be paid. Admissions for 2023 are closed. Watch for application information in early 2024.
Tuition is paid annually at the time of enrollment by credit card. Payment of tuition secures a student’s spot.
2023 Tuition Rates
SCMS is a three-year commitment. First- and second-year students attend one in-person and two live-virtual terms per year. Third-year students attend one in-person and one live-virtual term for their final school year.
The market value of SCMS tuition is over $5,000 per year. Your support of the credit union system through state or regional association or CUNA membership allows us to provide this exceptional experience.
Early Bird Tuition (before May 27)
$3,600 per student
Regular Tuition (May 27 - June 12)
$4,100 per student
After June 12, additional fees may apply.
- In-person, virtual-live, and pre-recorded microlearning course instruction
- Comprehensive course materials
- A cuLEAD360 annual subscription ($300 value)
- In-person term (July)
- 5-night stay in dorm
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Orientation dinner
- Commencement brunch and ceremony for third-year students
- Year-round, individual, student counseling/mentoring
- Travel and some meals for in-person term
- Early Arrival – one additional dorm night - $80. Reserve no later than June 12.
- Up to $100 for textbooks
- Up to $150 for required class-hosted networking activities
- Optional scholarship fundraising activities
All cancellations must be received in writing by May 26 to receive a full refund. Cancellation made between May 27 and June 12 will receive a refund less a $1,500 academic administration fee. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after June 12. Substitutions for first-year students will be accepted prior to June 12.
Please provide the student name, company or credit union name, email address, and a brief explanation of the cancellation via email to email@example.com.
Southwest CUNA Management School
reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances. If the school is rescheduled to another date or modified (in-person or virtual), tuition will automatically transfer. If the school is rescheduled or the location is changed and you are unable to attend, tuition will be refunded.
Contact Janine McBee, CUDE at 469-385-6634 for additional information.