New Design for the Current Climate
If we have the flexibility and responsiveness to adapt to changing times, we compound our capacity to grow and transform. That’s why in 2021 we reimagined the course design and strategy to expand student capabilities and build tool kits that will enable them to be more resilient and agile. Keeping pace with an accelerating, ever changing environment, SCMS continues to transform.
- Experience a blend of development and growth experiences.
- Attend a combination of in-person and virtual live courses.
- Be assigned self-paced microlearning modules, reading, and related course assignments.
- Experience a variety of collaboration and engagement opportunities.
Each term is one week or less.
First- and Second- Year Students
- First Term: July 2021 (In-person, in residence, full day classes)
- Second Term: Fall 2021 (Virtual-live courses – up to 2 hours per day)
- Third Term: Spring 2022 (Virtual-live courses – up to 2 hours per day)
- First Term: Spring 2022 (Virtual-live courses – up to 4 hours per day)
- Final Term: July 2021 (In-person, in residence, full day classes and commencement)