Bridging the past, present, and future.
The Southwest CUNA Management School Alumni Association benefits SCMS graduates, the institution, and future members in tangible and intangible ways, including:
- Support for Southwest CUNA Management School;
- alumni news and information;
- staying connected;
- sharing a common bond of pride in SCMS;
- an immense network of professional contacts;
- engagement opportunities;
- empowered brand ambassadors;
- alumni events and discounts;
- professional resources;
- volunteer opportunities;
- alumni recommendations;
- the power of community; and
- continuing to expand your sphere of influence.
Your membership in the SCMS Alumni Association also increases the prestige of the association and the value of your investment and diploma.
Tell Us Your Story!
SCMS furthers professional development, helps strategically position credit unions, and creates networks for a lifetime. We want to share your experience. Tell us your story and it may be featured on this website or in other promotional mediums. We’re looking forward to hearing how SCMS has played a role in your personal and professional development.
News & Updates
Women’s leadership alliance debuts mentorship programJun 2, 2022, 14:49 PM by SCMSFull story
True Sky CU CEO receives most admired CEO awardMay 24, 2022, 09:12 AM by Cornerstone LeagueFull story
Southwest CUNA Management School holds various events throughout the year. Check back later for information on future events.
Southwest CUNA Management School holds various events throughout the year. Check back later for future opportunities.