SCMS Alumni Association Elects New Board Members
The Southwest CUNA Management School Alumni Association elected new
board members at its July 28 annual meeting, which was held virtually.
The new directors for 2021–2022 are all graduates from the SCMS Class of
2020. They are:
- Jennifer Grinder, Resource One Credit Union*
- Brandon Miller, Infuze Credit Union
- Chint Murdock, Red River Employees Federal Credit Union
- Tara Neal, Texoma Community Credit Union
* Previously served as an SCMSAA advisory board member.
their terms on the SCMSAA board, and departing with the deepest
gratitude of the Alumni Association members for their service and
- Stephen Lark, Communication Federal Credit Union, SCMS Class of 2016
- Osman Ulhaq, JSC Federal Credit Union, SCMS Class of 2017
For more information, please visit the SCMSAA web page.